Twenty-Ten Engineering specialises in restoring/ renovating classic Range Rovers. We were asked by the team at Twenty-Ten to bring their branding, and website up to speed with their closest competitors.
Being a broad market Twenty-Ten Engineering wanted to capture the passion and expertise that resonates with the customers wanting to create a Ranger Rover bespoke to them.
With new branding, website and photography combined we believed that we had all the resources to create the new and improved Twenty- Ten Engineering.
First things first, the design brief. We sat down with the team at Twenty-Ten Engineering to bounce ideas and decide what would be the best style for the business.
what we did...
Our design team got straight to it creating a range of logos to present to the customer.
The colour way hadn’t yet been decided even though the customer was leaning towards reds. We created a few different logos in different colours to show the client.
- Graphic Illustration- our designers started off with a graphic illustration of a Range Rover, partnering it with different elements.
- Technical Illustration- following on feedback the Twenty-Ten team decided they wanted a more realistic, technical drawing and didn’t our designers deliver.
- Gradients, colours, fonts- Final touches meant deciding on a colour and the font that would be used within the final logo.
We then moved on to consolidate the branding across all mediums:
- An illustrative style- drawn elements throughout creating a delicate, classic look
- Fonts, icons and layouts- to complement the brand across websites, print etc.
- Photographic Style- deciding the best imagery to use across the branding
Now the branding was locked down the design team managed to design a bespoke website with the new look in mind. We decided to add some interactive elements including a configurator. The website is classic and clean, set out in a way that guides the customer to their end goal, the contact.
They wanted to showcase their projects in a way that both enthusiasts and customers alike could look at with stunning imagery and important information whilst not giving away all their tricks.
the navigation of the website was important for the customer as they needed to hit the right information straight away
Imagery throughout the website showcases their amazingly executed projects
Build your own-
the configurator to come
We managed to collaborate with the beautiful Stone Manor Hotel to create the perfect backdrop for one of the cars that had been regenerated by the Twenty-Ten team.
We also managed to get some imagery of the team in the act at there premises. These images were perfect for populating the website and for them to use across their social platforms as and when they wanted.